Thursday, April 30, 2009

Muhammed and Manuela's blogs

I really like how much Manuela has embraced the photo upload feature. She has a great eye for photography. It's also reassuring to see how Manuela's sense of humor ties into her blog. The first link I found was to Spiegel Online news; more specifically, the link goes to the "Berlin, Poor but Sexy" page. I can picture Manuela giggling like an imp when she found that link, and that cracks me up. I think I will start posting series of pictures, like Manuela, in my blog. My talent for photography is extremely poor, but I relish the challenge.

I chose to poke around Muhammed Idris's blog because he'll by my roomie in Berlin. I figure it's time to dig in and get to know Muhammed better, and you know what they say... "Ya don't know a fellow until you glance through his blog." It struck me how much I like Muhammed's writing style. Where my own is wordy and overly colloquial, Muhammed's writing is clear. He makes his points. I tend to write too informally for non-academic projects--I should apologize, I'm guilty again with this piece.

To wrap this up: I need to put more effort and brainpower into my blog posts. I promise that my next post will be a glittering gem of bloggy writing. Until then, here's something fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hllqpstavoc

No comments:

Post a Comment